Why Choose Us?
Since we design the solar from the beginning
PROFILE & AIM
Aditya Star Sologics is committed to enabling solar everywhere and bringing the power of the sun to people in the most efficient and cost effective way possible. Our aim to provide the much needed energy security to our consumer. Aditya Star Sologics has made strides in Rooftop Solar plants in a very short span of time. This is a great solution for distributed power generation at the consumer’s end, ensuring rapid deployment and reducing transmission and distribution losses. We offer efficient rooftop solar solutions that are easy to install, operate and offer cost effective access to solar energy.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES INCLUDE :
- Planning & Consulting
- Site Inspection, Feasibility Studies & Basic Evaluation
- Yield Analysis, Cost Benefit and Revenue Forecast
- Design Planning, Approvals & Implementation, Supervision
- Project Management, Documentation & Operation
- Project Implementation from Concept to Commissioning
FINANCIAL BENEFITS :
- Tax Savings
- High Returns
- Accelerated Depreciation
- Electricity to grid either by Net Metering or Gross Metering
WHY SOLAR - WHY NOW?
- The need to fill the energy gap created by the removal of coal-fired generation;
- It’s ever-growing dependence on electricity and the need to meet that demand;
- The need to increase its economic competitiveness;
- The need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
COMPONENTS FOR ROOF TOP - ON GRID SYSTEM
- Poly Crystalline Solar Module
- Structure far easy installation
- Grid Tied Inverter 1 Phase / 3 Phase
- Metering System Bidirectional
- Earthing system, cables & accessories etc.
Most homes and businesses have enough space on their roof to generate all of the power they need. Unshaded, slopped or flat roofs facing South East or South West are best.
- Can be installed on nearly any roof: Slopped or Flat.
- Tested to with stand extreme weather & wind pressure.
- Keeps your place cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
- No planning permission required.
- It can be installed quickly.
- Life of solar plant is 25 years
- Enormous savings of precious fossil fuels and electricity
- Clean and green solar energy with no recurring electricity cost.
- No moving parts and very minimum maintenance.
- System autonomy built to operate even during non-sunny days.
- Increased productivity with reliable power for break free operation.
- Solar system is environment friendly, noise free and smoke free.
- Reduces carbon emissions and minimizes the effects of global warming.
- 6 to 7 hours of power generation per day.
We Cover the Whole Spectrum
We Write about natural energy
I had an initial hiccup about the project, its feasibility and budget. But once these guys got to work, I knew I took the right decision. I certainly owe it to the world!
The team of Aditya Star Sologics did a really good job and provided what they committed at the beginning of the project. Very Professional and clean work.
I took services of Aditya Star Sologics to install rooftop solar solutions at my house and office buildings. They are very proficient in providing quality work to their clients.
All roads lead to Solar!
Since we design the solar from the beginning
The world as it is heavily dependant on petrol, coal, wood and water for producing energy. We assume there is uninterrupted supply. There is n’t! On the other hand, we have inexhaustible supply of solar energy. So why not rely more on solar energy ?
Solar energy is clean which does not produce poisonous carbon monoxide and other pollutants. The benefits of producing energy from solar power is enormous in terms of economy, environmental protection and creating job opportunities.
It involves certain amount of investment for producing it which may be high for an individual’s requirement. But the direct and indirect benefits certainly outweighs the cost in the long run.
Perhaps fixing solar energy panels may be an issue as not all the companies would have their own large premises for housing them. Even if they had, the extent to which the power could be generated is debatable. On the other hand, making a start even for covering only 50 % of the corporate requirement is still worth as the benefits would outweigh the negatives.
The solar panels typically would last for a minimum of 25 years depending on the weather conditions and maintenance. However, during this period, you have contributed substantially to the environment by not producing toxic effluents. The benefits are far more than the disadvantages.
CALL THE VERY BEST PROFESSIONALS
+ 91 9784255559
(CALL US NOW FOR PRICING)
GET THE LATEST NEWS & OFFERS
True environmental protection lies in loving the mountains, the oceans
and in cherishing all creation.